Doctor Izhak Hertz
- Cardiology. Specializes in pulmonary hypertension, heart defects and valve diseases.
- Top specialist in all methods of catheterization.
- Senior cardiologist at the catheterization unit, Ichilov hospital
- Head of catheterization unit at Laniado hospital
- Senior cardiologist and cardiosurgeon at Herzliya Medical Center
- 1979 - Graduated from Tel-Aviv University, MD
- 1980 - finished residency in internal medicine
- 1984 – finished 4 years of internal medicine specialization at “Morristown” hospital, New-Jersey, USA
- 1988 - finished residency in cardiology
- 1989-1991 - fellowship in interventional cardiology, “Maimonides” hospital in Brooklyn, USA
- 1991 – certified specialist in cardio-vascular diseases
- 2003 – certified cardiosurgeon
- Israeli Cardiologists Association
- Fellow of the American College of Cardiology - FACC
- Lecturer at the Tel-Aviv University