Professor Itzhak Fried
- Neurosurgery - Surgical treatment of epilepsy.
Treatment of tumors and vascular malformations associated with epilepsy.
Functional brain mapping for surgical planning
Positions Held in the University of Los Angeles
- Director of Epilepsy Surgery, Department of Neurosurgery, UCLA School of Medicine
- Co-Director, Seizure Disorder Center, UCLA Medical Center
- Professor of Surgery/Neurosurgery and Psychiatry and Bio-behavioral Sciences, UCLA School of Medicine
Positions Held in Israel
- Professor of Surgery/Neurosurgery, Tel-Aviv Medical Center, Israel
- Leading expert in the field of sugical treatment of epilepsy at Herzliya Medical Center
- Neurological Surgery/Epilepsy Surgery, Yale-New Haven Hospital, 1991
- Neurological Surgery, Yale-New Haven Hospital, 1991
- Surgery, Stanford University Medical Center, 1986
- MD, Stanford University School of Medicine, 1985
- PhD, UCLA School of Medicine, 1981
- M.A. Tel Aviv University (Israel), 1979
- B.A. Bar-Ilan University (Israel), 1976
Board Memberships and Affiliations
- American Association of Neurological Surgeons
- American College of Neurosurgeons
- American Association for the Advancement of Science
- American Epilepsy Society
- Congress of Neurological Surgeons
- Society of Industrial and Organizational Psychology (SIOP).
- Society of Organizational Behavior (SOB).