- 1986- 1995: Rappaport Faculty of Medicine, Technion – Israel Institute of Technology, Haifa, Israel. MD Graduate, Cum Laude
- 1992-1998: Rappaport Faculty of Medicine, Technion – Israel Institute of Technology, Haifa, Israel. Ph.D. in Medical Science
- 2007 - certified as an expert Pulmonologist
- 2008-2010: Fellowship in Medical Oncology, Thoracic Program (Fulbright Award). University Colorado Cancer Center (UCCC)
- Member of the Thoracic Oncology Assembly of the European Respiratory Society (ERS)
- Chair of the Early Detection & Prevention Committee of the International Association for the Study of Lung Cancer (IASLC)
- Associated Professor at the Sackler Faculty of Medicine, Tel Aviv University
- During 2010, Prof Peled has achieved the MERIT award from the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO)
- In 2008 - received the IASLC Fellowship/Young Investigator Award
- In 2007 - received the Young Investigators Honorable Mention Award by the American Academy of Sleep Medicine (AASM)
Publications and Articles
- Prof Peled focuses on the wide clinical perspective of respiratory diseases and lung cancer and studies specifically the biomarkers of lung cancer, personalized based medicine in lung cancer treatment and Immuno-Oncology.
- Prof Peled has published more than 100 peer-reviewed manuscripts mainly in the field of lung cancer and other pulmonary diseases, wrote several book chapters, reviewer for numerous international journals.
- Prof Peled is collaborating with the top opinion leaders in the field of lung cancer, including with Prof Paul Bunn, Prof Fred Hirsch, Prof Jean Paul Sculier, Prof Adi Gazdar, Prof Tony Mok and others.